9 - 15 OCTOBER 2022
JOIN MS FOR THE JOURNEY OF A LIFETIME AS YOU TAKE ON THE
MS SAPPHIRE COAST ADVENTURE!
Raised so far
- Ben Pritchard just donated $26.38
- Vicki Deckert just donated $21.10
- Carol Bancell just donated $52.75
- Michelle Galgano just donated $5.00
- Theo Dorizac just donated $211.00
- Lena just donated $20.00
- Dave Macqueen just donated $52.75
- Raye Bayley just donated $52.75
- Carolyn Kelly-Grimshaw just donated $15.00
- Wendy Castles just donated $21.10
- Anonymous just donated $40.00
- Stephen McKie McGuire just donated $150.00
- The Pinnacle Physiotherapy Clinic just donated $500.00
- Kim Farrugia just donated $52.75
- Ben just donated $79.13
- J. Noonan just donated $21.10
- Greg Hutchings just donated $52.75
- Jane Gilliland just donated $52.75
- Amy Mulder just donated $20.00
- Karen just donated $50.00
Welcome to the team! This incredible adventure will take you trekking through one of the last great coastal wilderness areas in Australia, the stunning Sapphire Coast of NSW, and you will fund vital MS support services to ensure no one has to face multiple sclerosis alone.
The funds you raise through this adventure will protect the essential programs and support services people living with multiple sclerosis need to live well at home, in the workplace and in the community – especially now in these challenging times. We cannot thank you enough for your efforts and support.
By being part of the MS Sapphire Coast Adventure you can travel with purpose knowing you are supporting Australians living with multiple sclerosis.
We can’t wait to work with you and get to know you on this amazing trek! The MS and Soulful Concepts teams will be by your side every step of the way to support you in your training and fundraising, help you reach your goals and keep you up-to-date on how your fundraising supports people living with multiple sclerosis.
The MS Sapphire Coast Adventure will be an experience you will never forget!
Once you’re registered, please setup your fundraising page and you can start asking your networks for support right away or kick things off by making the first donation yourself.
Supporters can donate now choosing an individual participant or team to receive their support.
Thanks for supporting MS and the MS Sapphire Coast Adventure!
Your fundraising coach Lauren and our Supporter Engagement Team are here to help you
with everything you need to succeed and reach your fundraising goal to Fight MS
Don’t forget to check out our FAQs for the most common questions,
otherwise please send us a message and we'll be in touch!