- Philip & Jodie Swain just donated $52.20
- Helen and James Bartlett just donated $150.00
- Helene just registered for World MS Day 2021
- Penny Stemp just donated $31.32
- Illawarra District Netball Association. just donated $131.86
- Sue Wilson just donated $52.20
- Demi Bellinger just donated $52.20
- Jenni Johnston just donated $52.20
- Josie Lloyd just donated $52.20
- Lyn Scott just donated $52.20
- Rotary Club of Yea Inc just donated $2200.00
- Robyn Hallam just donated $52.20
- Codie Robins just donated $50.00
- Anonymous just donated $237.00
- GRANDMA BOCK just donated $52.20
- Josephine Murray just donated $104.40
- Donna Caruso just donated $31.32
- Marcus Blease just donated $75.00
- Raelene Mold just donated $125.28
- Local Repairs Mechanic just donated $250.00
Have a special occasion coming up? It’s so easy to make it one of our valued Moments For MS!
Get your biggest supporters together for a special occasion and ask for donations in lieu of gifts. The funds you raise can help us do amazing things like running MS Peer Support groups.
HOW WILL YOU DO IT FOR MS?
ASK FOR A DONATION IN LIEU OF GIFTS
In just a few clicks set up your own fundraising page which you can personalise for your special occasion. Your friends and family will be able to use your page to give a secure donation to MS in lieu of a traditional gift.
ORDER PARTY FAVOURS OR BONBONNIERES
Incorporate MS into your special occasion!
MS has a great range of party favours and bonbonnieres which include a customised celebration card with your name/s and the date of your celebration, along with a message from MS. Choose from MS Lapel Pins, MS Awareness Ribbons or MS Bonbonniere Cards and make your special day a Moment For MS.
Living with multiple sclerosis or caring for someone with the condition can be challenging. Through our Peer Support program people living with multiple sclerosis or their family members or carers can support one another either face to face, over the phone or through Facebook. 604 people joined the MS Peer Support Program throughout the last year to connect with others living with multiple sclerosis.
Donations help us deliver so many vital services to the MS community. When you make your special moment a Moment For MS your friends and family can choose from a great range of “gifts” to show they care.