- Erin just registered for TESTING NOTIFICATIONS
- Anita Kirwan just donated $30.00
- Sasha Marosevac just donated $52.20
- Ayla-Rose just donated $20.00
- Simone Robards just donated $78.30
- Daniel Smith just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $50.00
- Anonymous just donated $40.00
- Daniela Santucci just donated $52.20
- Robert Tasker just donated $156.60
- Gita Goldberg just donated $156.60
- Gita just registered for Conquer Cradle Mountain
- Helene Goldberg just donated $156.60
- Gita and Helene just created a team in Conquer Cradle Mountain
- Helene just registered for Conquer Cradle Mountain
- Daniel just registered for Double Derwent Challenge
- Leonie Cheney just donated $52.20
- Shae Pendlebury just donated $52.20
- Karen Germano just donated $10.44
- Leannon :) just donated $100.00
Have a special occasion coming up? It’s so easy to make it one of our valued Moments For MS!
Get your biggest supporters together for a special occasion and ask for donations in lieu of gifts. The funds you raise can help us do amazing things like running MS Peer Support groups.
HOW WILL YOU DO IT FOR MS?
ASK FOR A DONATION IN LIEU OF GIFTS
In just a few clicks set up your own fundraising page which you can personalise for your special occasion. Your friends and family will be able to use your page to give a secure donation to MS in lieu of a traditional gift.
ORDER PARTY FAVOURS OR BONBONNIERES
Incorporate MS into your special occasion!
MS has a great range of party favours and bonbonnieres which include a customised celebration card with your name/s and the date of your celebration, along with a message from MS. Choose from MS Lapel Pins, MS Awareness Ribbons or MS Bonbonniere Cards and make your special day a Moment For MS.
Living with multiple sclerosis or caring for someone with the condition can be challenging. Through our Peer Support program people living with multiple sclerosis or their family members or carers can support one another either face to face, over the phone or through Facebook. 604 people joined the MS Peer Support Program throughout the last year to connect with others living with multiple sclerosis.
Donations help us deliver so many vital services to the MS community. When you make your special moment a Moment For MS your friends and family can choose from a great range of “gifts” to show they care.