- Darcey’s just donated $52.75
- Dianne Hunt just donated $21.10
- Terri Irani just donated $52.75
- Isaac Innes-Smith just donated $52.75
- Josephine just donated $52.75
- Brendan Vince just donated $52.75
- Michelle Ip just donated $50.00
- Cecilia Lian just donated $52.75
- Jasmine just donated $52.75
- Tommerup’s Dairy Farm just donated $105.50
- Mark just registered for Crocs Do It For MS Scooter Ride 2023
- Flynn Lester just donated $1.06
- Isaac Innes-Smith just donated $10.55
- Hamish Fyffe just donated $4.22
- Anonymous just donated $3.17
- Elyse Briggs just donated $1.06
- Andrew Guirguis just donated $75.00
- Trish Williams just donated $105.50
- Nathan John Stiglich just donated $79.13
- Ryan Howes just donated $105.50
Have a special occasion coming up? It’s so easy to make it one of our valued Moments For MS!
Get your biggest supporters together for a special occasion and ask for donations in lieu of gifts. The funds you raise can help us do amazing things like running MS Peer Support groups.
HOW WILL YOU DO IT FOR MS?
ASK FOR A DONATION IN LIEU OF GIFTS
In just a few clicks set up your own fundraising page which you can personalise for your special occasion. Your friends and family will be able to use your page to give a secure donation to MS in lieu of a traditional gift.
ORDER PARTY FAVOURS OR BONBONNIERES
Incorporate MS into your special occasion!
MS has a great range of party favours and bonbonnieres which include a customised celebration card with your name/s and the date of your celebration, along with a message from MS. Choose from MS Lapel Pins, MS Awareness Ribbons or MS Bonbonniere Cards and make your special day a Moment For MS.
Living with multiple sclerosis or caring for someone with the condition can be challenging. Through our Peer Support program people living with multiple sclerosis or their family members or carers can support one another either face to face, over the phone or through Facebook. 900 people participated in an MS-led Peer Support Program through-out the last year, to connect with others impacted by multiple sclerosis.
Donations help us deliver so many vital services to the MS community. When you make your special moment a Moment For MS your friends and family can choose from a great range of “gifts” to show they care.
Your fundraising coach Lauren and our Supporter Engagement Team are here to help you
with everything you need to succeed and reach your fundraising goal to Fight MS
Don’t forget to check out our FAQs for the most common questions,
otherwise please send us a message and we'll be in touch!