- Alice just donated $52.20
- Jill just donated $78.30
- Dr Eugen just donated $10.00
- Warren and Denice just donated $50.00
- Rhu and Sue just donated $50.00
- Anonymous just donated $43.85
- Anth & Judith just donated $187.92
- Shae Cooper just donated $54.32
- Frances just donated $78.30
- Raylene Prestidge just donated $52.20
- Henry Bilton-Bell just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $156.60
- Mia Lindsay just donated $104.40
- Lauren just registered for Lauren’s hike for MS
- Jenny just donated $10.44
- Colin just donated $100.00
- Sandra just donated $25.00
- Jenny just donated $78.30
- Matt and Annie just donated $41.76
- Louise just donated $52.20
World MS Day brings people together – so invite your friends, family or colleagues and Do It For MS this May!
Make the call to dedicate your May to MS. The funds you raise can help us do amazing things like operating the MS Connect call centre and advice channels!
World MS Day is celebrated globally on May 30 and there are so many ways to get involved! You’re invited to get creative and join us as you fundraise for MS. You get your community together during May and we’ll provide you with the resources you need to make your fundraiser a success.
HOST A WORLD MS DAY EVENT
Gather your friends, family or community together physically or virtually during May and enjoy some festivities all for a good cause.
From casual days to quiz nights, morning-teas to sausage sizzles – the possibilities are endless for your World MS Day fundraising!
OTHER WAYS TO FUNDRAISE FOR MS THIS MAY
MS Connect is the gateway to living well with multiple sclerosis, providing information and advice to people living with MS as well as their family members, friends, carers and health professionals. Last year 20,466 connections were made with the MS community through MS Connect!
By connecting with your friends and family for World MS Day, you can help people living with MS connect with dedicated professionals for support via our phone and internet advice channels.