- Kate Backhouse just donated $10.55
- Aimee Burn just donated $10.55
- Clare Magee just donated $10.55
- Clare Ward just donated $10.55
- emma haberfield just donated $10.55
- Jacqueline Mattner just donated $10.55
- penny shaw just donated $10.55
- Angela Barker just donated $26.38
- Nancy Bezerra just donated $10.55
- Simone Bezerra Crivelli just donated $10.55
- Alex Woods just donated $21.10
- Andrew Jan just donated $50.00
- James & Catherine Strong just donated $150.00
- Meghan just donated $52.75
- Second Stage just created a team in The MS Plus Southern Alps Adventure
- Kylie just donated $21.10
- First dibs just donated $21.10
- Rocio just registered for The MS Plus Southern Alps Adventure
- Jimmy just donated $101.00
- Ali Maiden just donated $21.00
Sarah has a life motto that keeps her going when things get tough: “I have MS, but that’s not going to stop me.”
“Once we realised that we had created a following...we had a conversation and decided to fundraise for MS.”
When walking became painful for Tracey, she started bike riding as a form of physical activity and fell in love.
“It was so nice that I teared up on the walk back to my car. I felt very vulnerable, exposed and SO self-conscious, so his kind words really meant a lot.”
Since she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis when she was just 14-years-old, Alana Cunningham’s life changed forever.
After her diagnosis, things had to change for Kelly. She had to learn to say “no” and to take better care of herself, both physically and mentally.
This year, MS community fundrasers have shown us how to be Limitless for MS...and fundraised an incredible $387,653 for MS!
Dussy never considered herself a runner, until a few years ago when she decided to take on a 10km fun run to raise funds for people living with multiple sclerosis.
“Just knowing you are making a difference and raising awareness and it pushes me to challenge myself...I plan to continue doing it for a very long time.”
“I was hiding my MS. I hadn’t accepted it myself. I was in denial. They were only young when I was diagnosed, and we didn’t want to involve them,” said Felicity.
"I found myself in Alice Springs with 14 other strangers ready to tackle an increasingly daunting hiking challenge to support people living with MS."
When you think of community fundraising, most people envision a sausage sizzle, so launching a seven day hike in the Australian desert for MS was slightly out of the box.
Stephanie decided to hold a high tea event to raise both awareness and funds for people like her living with multiple sclerosis.
Sarah, Sair, Kelly and Kate found themselves (by chance) crossing paths as they embarked on MS’ newest expedition to China, Walk the Wall to Fight MS.
In 2018, 122 amazing MS community fundraisers sizzled sausages, hosted trivia nights, baked up a storm, dressed in red and fundraised over $250,000 for MS.
Nissan Motorsport supercar driver Todd Kelly and his mates Robbie O’Brien and Bryan Hands crossed Bass Strait on jet skis in a fundraising challenge for MS!
We look forward to bringing you more great Do It For MS fundraiser stories soon.