- Darcey’s just donated $52.75
- Dianne Hunt just donated $21.10
- Terri Irani just donated $52.75
- Isaac Innes-Smith just donated $52.75
- Josephine just donated $52.75
- Brendan Vince just donated $52.75
- Michelle Ip just donated $50.00
- Cecilia Lian just donated $52.75
- Jasmine just donated $52.75
- Tommerup’s Dairy Farm just donated $105.50
- Mark just registered for Crocs Do It For MS Scooter Ride 2023
- Flynn Lester just donated $1.06
- Isaac Innes-Smith just donated $10.55
- Hamish Fyffe just donated $4.22
- Anonymous just donated $3.17
- Elyse Briggs just donated $1.06
- Andrew Guirguis just donated $75.00
- Trish Williams just donated $105.50
- Nathan John Stiglich just donated $79.13
- Ryan Howes just donated $105.50
Bring your friends, family, colleagues or customers together and Make It Count For MS!
Whether it’s running a trivia night or market stall, hosting a donation tin or auction or donating a percentage of sales profits, there are so many opportunities to Make It Count For MS and help us deliver vital MS Wellbeing and Education programs.
HOW WILL YOU DO IT FOR MS?
RUN A COMMUNITY OR WORKPLACE EVENT
Whether it’s your first fundraiser or 20th, our team can help you plan an activity to suit your community.
Events popular with MS fundraisers include movie sessions, trivia, golf days, casual days, sausage sizzles, luncheons, gala balls and morning teas.
DONATE PROFITS FROM BUSINESS
Donate a percentage of profits from a product, range or across a set time period. This includes proceeds from market stall fundraising.
HOST AN MS DONATION TIN
Register your organisation or business to host an MS Donation Tin at your premises.
SELL MS MERCHANDISE
Sell a range of MS branded fundraising products including pins, pens, toys and more.
People living with multiple sclerosis, their carers and families count on MS to provide a holistic range of opportunities year-round to help them live well with the disease. From wellness lunches to education webinars and exercise programs, we’re here to help people choose the right opportunities for their situation. 6,178 people registered for an MS Education webinar last year!
By turning what you have into an opportunity to raise funds for MS, you can help people living with multiple sclerosis engage with high quality MS Wellbeing and Education programs to help them live well at all stages of the disease.
Your fundraising coach Lauren and our Supporter Engagement Team are here to help you
with everything you need to succeed and reach your fundraising goal to Fight MS
Don’t forget to check out our FAQs for the most common questions,
otherwise please send us a message and we'll be in touch!