- Alice just donated $52.20
- Jill just donated $78.30
- Dr Eugen just donated $10.00
- Warren and Denice just donated $50.00
- Rhu and Sue just donated $50.00
- Anonymous just donated $43.85
- Anth & Judith just donated $187.92
- Shae Cooper just donated $54.32
- Frances just donated $78.30
- Raylene Prestidge just donated $52.20
- Henry Bilton-Bell just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $156.60
- Mia Lindsay just donated $104.40
- Lauren just registered for Lauren’s hike for MS
- Jenny just donated $10.44
- Colin just donated $100.00
- Sandra just donated $25.00
- Jenny just donated $78.30
- Matt and Annie just donated $41.76
- Louise just donated $52.20
Bring your friends, family, colleagues or customers together and Make It Count For MS!
Whether it’s running a trivia night or market stall, hosting a donation tin or auction or donating a percentage of sales profits, there are so many opportunities to Make It Count For MS and help us deliver vital MS Wellbeing and Education programs.
HOW WILL YOU DO IT FOR MS?
RUN A COMMUNITY OR WORKPLACE EVENT
Whether it’s your first fundraiser or 20th, our team can help you plan an activity to suit your community.
Events popular with MS fundraisers include movie sessions, trivia, golf days, casual days, sausage sizzles, luncheons, gala balls and morning teas.
People living with multiple sclerosis, their carers and families count on MS to provide a holistic range of opportunities year-round to help them live well with the disease. From wellness lunches to education webinars and exercise programs, we’re here to help people choose the right opportunities for their situation. 4,567 people registered for an MS Education webinar last year!
By turning what you have into an opportunity to raise funds for MS, you can help people living with multiple sclerosis engage with high quality MS Wellbeing and Education programs to help them live well at all stages of the disease.