- Portobello home just donated $146.65
- Gavin just donated $79.13
- Be Mobile Boomers just donated $1000.00
- Megan just donated $1000.00
- Anonymous just donated $887.00
- Sam Robinson just donated $264.00
- Tracie just registered for Christmas Lights for MS
- Samantha Daniels just donated $105.50
- Janice vandevelde just donated $52.75
- Samantha just registered for Christmas Lights for MS
- Deirdre O’B just donated $105.50
- Jet just donated $52.75
- Sally Dale just donated $21.00
- Joe Stocker just donated $52.75
- Sally just donated $30.00
- Linda Zhou just donated $105.00
- Elizabeth Blackhurst just donated $158.25
- Leisl Payton just donated $200.00
- Andy L. just donated $52.75
- R Tucker just donated $52.75
Bring your friends, family, colleagues or customers together and Make It Count For MS!
Whether it’s running a trivia night or market stall, hosting a donation tin or auction or donating a percentage of sales profits, there are so many opportunities to Make It Count For MS and help us deliver vital MS Wellbeing and Education programs.
HOW WILL YOU DO IT FOR MS?
RUN A COMMUNITY OR WORKPLACE EVENT
Whether it’s your first fundraiser or 20th, our team can help you plan an activity to suit your community.
Events popular with MS fundraisers include movie sessions, trivia, golf days, casual days, sausage sizzles, luncheons, gala balls and morning teas.
People living with multiple sclerosis, their carers and families count on MS to provide a holistic range of opportunities year-round to help them live well with the disease. From wellness lunches to education webinars and exercise programs, we’re here to help people choose the right opportunities for their situation. 6,178 people registered for an MS Education webinar last year!
By turning what you have into an opportunity to raise funds for MS, you can help people living with multiple sclerosis engage with high quality MS Wellbeing and Education programs to help them live well at all stages of the disease.
Your fundraising coach Lauren and our Supporter Engagement Team are here to help you
with everything you need to succeed and reach your fundraising goal to Fight MS
Don’t forget to check out our FAQs for the most common questions,
otherwise please send us a message and we'll be in touch!